*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950561-A-Bloggers-Reflections-on-Blogging
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#950561 added January 27, 2019 at 11:45am
Restrictions: None
A Blogger's Reflections on Blogging
Jamál (Beauty), 9 Sulṭán (Sovereignty) 175 B.E. - Sunday, January 27, 2019

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

Reflect on the 30 Day Blogging Competition as a whole. What is something you learned about yourself over the course of the month? What is something you learned about your fellow competitors?

On December 24, 2018, I turn 72 years young. You would think that in the pas 72 years I would have learned everything about myself there was to learn. Not true! I'm still learning things about myself. One of the things I learned is that I'm a better writer than though I was. True I still get then and than confused sometimes, but most of the time I use it properly. Another thing I'm learning about myself is that my memory is better than I thought it was. I'm remembering things I thought I had forgotten. Most of the time this is good, especially since my short term memory is working fairly well.

I hadn't thought about failing my first driver's test in a long time. I was living in Blackwell, Oklahoma, at the time, and taking care of my grandparents. My Grandfather was unable to drive any longer, but he still had his driver's license. Most of the time he set in the front seat with me. The day I took the test, my grandmother (who didn't have a driver's license) went with me. When the police officer ask if I had came with a licensed driver, I said "Yes, sire." He didn't ask Grandma to see her license, so I took the test. I guess I was nervous about the officer in the car and the lie about the licensed driver. Anyway I ran the stop sign, but didn't get a ticket.

What have I learned about my fellow bloggers? They are all talented and have wonderful senses of humor. I know they all have a sense of humor because at one time or another each one has cause me to smile or laugh at something they have written. I especially like Charlie ~ 's sense of humor, which came out in "Invalid Entry.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950561-A-Bloggers-Reflections-on-Blogging