*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950644-New-Readers-Choice-Poll-128---131
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#950644 added February 1, 2019 at 9:15am
Restrictions: None
New Readers' Choice Poll [1/28 - 1/31]
Yesterday I said that I had 31 chapters composed to run during March when I resume publishing. It's a complete storyline, by which I mean it has a definite beginning and runs until it reaches a narrative-changing climax. And although I could spend February adding to it, I think I'd rather work on some other storylines.

So let's have a poll! Standard rules:

1. [Poll closed and deleted]: Click on your preferred choice or choices (you're allowed to cast GP votes for more than one), then send a number of GPs through the tip form at the bottom of the chapter that pops up.

2. [Poll closed and deleted]: Here you can cast a single vote. Each vote will be worth one half of the average number of GPs cast in the GP poll, unless no votes are cast in the GP poll, in which case each vote will be worth 1.

The winning choice will be the one that garners the most GPs + Weighted Free Votes.

GPs cast for the winning choice will be forfeit. (They are paying for the commission.) GPs cast for losing choices will be returned to those who cast them, along with a share of the GPs cast for the winning choice, proportionate to the share of GPs cast for the losing choices.

Example: Choice A gets one vote of 9K dropped on it. Choice B gets one vote of 2K and one vote of 1K. The person who voted for Choice A gets nothing back. The voters for Choice B get back 8K (2K plus 2/3 of 9K) and 4K (1K plus 1/3 of 9K).

Voting closes on Friday, February 1.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/950644-New-Readers-Choice-Poll-128---131