*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952261
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Reference · #2180628
Reference-work for "The Book of Masks," "The Wandering Stars," and "Student Bodies."
#952261 added July 4, 2021 at 2:08pm
Restrictions: None
Characters: -W-
All characters are seniors, except where noted.

Walsh, Kim
Kim Walsh is the president of the student council. She is also a long-time, long-suffering friend of Kelsey Blankenship's, but is increasingly pulled away by her conscience and her duties.

Washington, Elijah (sophomore)
The trio of Aaron Riggs, Elijah Washington and Andrew Webb are ambitious up-and-comers in the JV squads. These three best friends (besties since middles school) intend their senior year to be the captains of the varsity football, basketball, and soccer squads, respectively, and to dominate the social scene. They are already in a very pushy way trying to dominate the sophomore class.

Elijah is the most easygoing of the three, but he probably has the best chance of actually realizing his goal, as he is very good at basketball, and his quiet confidence has won him many friends. He also has an artistic streak that, if it doesn't win him admirers, wins him a certain amount of attention and respect.

Weaver, Bhodi (sophomore)
Bhodi Weaver is a tall, handsome Indian-American (his father is Anglo, his mother Indian) sophomore. He is awkward on his feet and awkward in his manner, largely because he was actually short for his age until the end of his freshman year, when he grew half a foot practically overnight. He is highly conscious of his awkwardness, and also conscious of his ethnic differences and is consequently very loyal toward those friends who are loyal to him. His deficit of self-confidence prevents him from noticing the gleam in the eyes of the girls, and he is unaware that, behind his back, they flatteringly call him "Teh Body."

He is good friends with Joe Dickerson, Andy Jensen, Justin Orr, Grant Lowery, Paulina Nowack, Evie Cummings, and Lindsay Cho.

Webb, Andrew (sophomore)
The trio of Aaron Riggs, Elijah Washington and Andrew Webb are ambitious up-and-comers in the JV squads. These three best friends (besties since middles school) intend their senior year to be the captains of the varsity football, basketball, and soccer squads, respectively, and to dominate the social scene. They are already in a very pushy way trying to dominate the sophomore class.

Andrew thinks he's a shoo-in for becoming captain of the soccer squad his senior year. In fact, he probably has the least chance of making it. He is good at soccer, but he is not much better than anyone else, and there's plenty of guys on the JV squad who with modest effort could best him. He has also made himself unpopular with his arrogance and his low-level bullying, particularly of the teammates he would have to win over.

Weir, Chase (freshman)
Chase Weir is a member of the JV soccer team, and is a good friend of Elijah Denton. Both are lusted after by pretty much every girl in the freshman class (and maybe a few in the sophomore class as well).

Wells, April (freshman)
Best friends with Martina Tomas. But she's messing around with Martina's boyfriend behind her back.

Weston, Tara
Tara Weston is the goalie on the girl’s soccer team, closest ally to Hannah Westrick. Antagonistic towards the JV team and a hard-ass on the field though much more reserved off of it. Can be a bit clingy to others as and as a habit of inserting her foot into her mouth. The latter fact is amplified by rumors of her being a lesbian; they’re not true but she does not do a good job of dispelling them.

Whitney, Charles Patrick (St. Xavier)
Saratoga Falls townie who goes to Xavier on a scholarship. Friends with Ethan Gilkey and Zachary Holzer.

Wilcox, Sean
Sean Wilcox is a member of the boys' tennis team, but that's for low-impact fun rather than actual competition. Most of his free time is spent at the family business, the Sunshine Diner, where he works as a manager. Is dating Katrina Schwartz after having fun with her at a party; the relationship is rapidly progressing.

Wyatt, Craig (junior)
Craig Wyatt is the younger brother of Stephanie Wyatt. He is quiet and reserved around her; louder and more relaxed with his friends. He is a highly intelligent AP student but is notoriously clumsy and unathletic.
© Copyright 2021 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/952261