*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953076-The-New-Censorship
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2180333
Recording the adventure of being an indie authour.
#953076 added February 24, 2019 at 9:37am
Restrictions: None
The New Censorship
Someone in one of our writing groups on FB asked if her topic was too controversial. I said it was an oxymoron. It immediately received anger emojis. I stared in disbelief. We have a rule in our group - everyone is entitled to their opinion and you don't attack. An anger emoji is actually a passive way to attack. But, it's what liberals are good at. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but only if you're a liberal.

Liberals have fought hard to censor anyone who disagrees with them. FB, Instagram, Twitter, they fight continually to shut down conservative values and opinions. All it took for me was to suggest the topic at hand was an oxymoron. I highly doubt they know what the word means. Oxymoron means something is self-contradictory - like liberalism. It claims to accept everyone - everyone so long as you agree with them.

One of the most common forms of oxymoron is the religious person whose life is the total antithesis of what their religion teaches. G-d says "NO" to adultery, and the pastor is making whoopie with various women in the congregation. G-d says various things are wrong, and the person purposefully practises those things, and then claims to be devout.

In liberal thought - there's nothing wrong with that, because there are no absolutes - not even what G-d has said.

What happens when the absolute of what G-d has said is removed? We become another Rome. Rome became so depraved that humans were fed to lions in stadiums while people cheered. "Oh my gosh! We'll never be like that!" some cry. Really? NY just approved the murder of babies, and what happened? People cheered. Tell me again how we are not the new Rome.

Ohio is the leading State in human trafficking and sex offense. Why? Because without rules for living (as in the 7 Noachide laws) man can do as he pleases. When man does as he pleases chaos ensues. It's Sodom and Gomorrah all over again. What happened to them and Rome? G-d destroyed them. Rome is nothing more than a tourist attraction.

But I digress. The liberals of this sad and pathetic age can try as they please to silence those who are conservative, but we are a voice that cannot and will not be stopped.

Rabbi Chanina said one of the reasons for the destruction of the Beit HaMikdash (Temple) was because we saw our fellow man committing averot (sins) and we hid our heads in the sand and pretended it wasn't happening. If conservatives allow themselves to be silenced - we are doing the same. It's not going to happen.

© Copyright 2019 paranormalnut (UN: paranormalnut at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
paranormalnut has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953076-The-New-Censorship