*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953175-Thouths-Gratitude-List-and-Poem
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1649240
Gratitude breaks the spell of Writers Block
#953175 added February 26, 2019 at 4:54pm
Restrictions: None
Thouths, Gratitude List, and Poem
Fiḍál (Grace), 1 Ayyám-i-Há (The Days of Há) 175 B.E. - Tuesday, February 26, 2019

“It behoveth the people of Bahá, throughout these days, to provide good cheer for themselves, their kindred and, beyond them, the poor and needy, and with joy and exultation to hail and glorify their Lord, to sing His praise and magnify His Name.”
Bahá’u’lláh

This is the first day of Ayyám-i-Há, the Days of Ha, the intercalary1 days in the Baha'i or Badi calendar2. These are wonderful days, day of joy, days to say the Intercalary Day prayer revealed by Baha'u'llah. This year I begin by reading Happy Ayyám-i-Há! What Baha’is Do During Intercalary Days   the first part of the series "Days Out of Time" on Bahaiteaching.org and saying the prayer revealed by Baha'u'llah.


Gratitude List for 1 Ayyám-i-Há

Today I am thankful ...
         *BulletV* ...that it is a nice enough day for me to keep the front door open.
         *BulletV* ...for the fresh brewed coffee I had this morning.
         *BulletV* ...that I have an internet connection that is somewhat dependable.
         *BulletV* ...for the check which arrived in the mail today.
         *BulletV* ...that my Bank of America checking account is no longer overdrawn.
         *BulletV* ...for the double cheese burger I had for lunch.
         *BulletV* ...that I finished The Inner Meanings of the Baha’i Intercalary Days   Part two of the series "Days Out of Time" on BahaiTeachings.com.
         *BulletV* ...for the chocolate Twinkies I have for my afternoon or evening snack.
         *BulletV* ...that I have 387,905 GPs in my Gift Points account.

Worship of God3

Praise be Thine, O Lord!
In this new day,
Worship embraces all art forms.

Footnotes
1  https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/intercalary
2  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1%27%C3%AD_calendar
3  I posted this in Poet 999 - A Butterfly Emerges From Her Cocoon https://poet999.blogspot.com/2019/02/worship-of-god.html.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953175-Thouths-Gratitude-List-and-Poem