*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953622-Character-Championship-Results
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#953622 added March 3, 2019 at 10:50am
Restrictions: None
Character Championship Results
So it was a real barnburner of a game between Andrea Varnsworth and Kim Walsh in the girls' division. Kim's early solid lead gradually evaporated, and though she briefly tied it after Andrea took the lead, Andrea finally won. Over in the boys' division, Band guy (TBD) stomped Chorale guy (TBD) into the mud.

And what was all this for? Well, it was for something I need to write. But I can't even tell you what it is that I'm writing because it's the sequel to one of the storylines that I'll be publishing in March and April. So, I hope you all won't groan too loudly when I tell you that it'll be six to eight weeks before you see the consequences of this poll. And if it's any consolation, the characters who made it into the Top Two and the Final Four will also get a bit of love.

Meanwhile, here's a new chapter: "The Hot Potato (public) + "The Hot Potato (interactive). It backs up to a different choice made earlier. Will has still got the Libra, but now he wants to get rid of it.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953622-Character-Championship-Results