*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953755-Two-types-of-Fate-Irrevocable-and-Conditional
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#953755 added March 5, 2019 at 2:11pm
Restrictions: None
Two types of Fate: Irrevocable and Conditional
Fiḍál (Grace), 4 ‘Alá’ (Loftiness) 175 B.E. - Tuesday, March 5, 2019

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

PROMPT March 5th - Do you believe in fate? Does everything happen for a reason?

Two types of Fate: Irrevocable and Conditional

I believe there are two types of fate. One type is irrevocable and the other is conditional. An individual cannot do anything to change the irrevocable type of fate. On the other hand, the individual does have some control over the conditional type of fate. An example of an irrevocable fate is the electricity going off when lightning strikes an electrical substation. In this case there is nothing an individual can do about the electricity going off and remaining off until the electric company restores power to the substation.

Conditional fate concerns the individual paying the electric bill. If you do not pay the electric bill, and do not call the electric company to make payment arrangement, the electric company will turn your power off until you pay the bill or make arrangements to pay the bill.

Does everything happen for a reason? Yes! There are laws governing the actions of everything--in the material universe--from the smallest subatomic particle to the the largest galaxy in the universe. The are also spiritual laws which have an affect on the souls of human beings. Simply because we have not discovered or do not understand any of these laws does not mean they do not exist or work.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/953755-Two-types-of-Fate-Irrevocable-and-Conditional