*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954003-March-9-2019
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#954003 added March 9, 2019 at 8:09am
Restrictions: None
March 9, 2019
"March 9, 2019 Me in my Salvation Army uniformAn image for a blog that I hope will take root.Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs

An image for a blog that I hope will take root.Prompt: False doctrine Saturday

I want us to look at the doctrine we all hear preached about a rapture and a 1000 year reign, tribulation to come. etc. Are these doctrines true or man made?

Based om Matthew 13 and the parable of the wheat and weeds I have to believe that the doctrine of the rapture is a man made doctrine. I do believe Jesus is coming back but when he does the first ones out of here will be the sinners. Matthew 13 has Jesus explaining "The One who sowed the seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world,and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age (some translations say end of the world), and the harvesters are the angels. As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. The Son of man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of the kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. They will throw them into the fiery furnace. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father..." Matthew 13: 40-42.

It appears obvious based on this and the previous passage in which Jesus discussed it, Matthew 13; 24-30 that sinners will be the first to leave the world at the end of the age. They will be followed by the righteous then the world will be destroyed. Obviously the doctrine of the rapture, which is based on a few loosely interpreted scriptures, is incorrect. At any rate we want to be ready because we can all agree that Jesus is coming back!

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs DAY 2302: March 9, 2019
Prompt: "In the Spring, I have counted 136 different kinds of weather inside of 24 hours." Mark Twain
Let this quote inspire you to write about Spring Weather.

I've never actually counted the weather patterns in a 24 hour period or any length of time for that matter. I do know that yesterday morning it snowed two inches here and was melting in the rain by the afternoon. Tomorrow we are suppose to warm up to around 65 with sunshine all week. So the weather is really unpredictable here. We experience all four seasons for sure.


Signature for nominees of the 10th annual Quill AwardsSig for nomineesA signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018

© Copyright 2019 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954003-March-9-2019