*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954103-Father-Brown-interview-with-cast
Rated: GC · Book · Comedy · #2174505
It was common knowledge, but most people didn't know it.
#954103 added March 11, 2019 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
Father Brown interview with cast...


Muzzy sits down in a red french chair.
The actor, who plays Fr. Brown reclines in a lazy boy.
"Ehm. Your Mark Williams the star of the BBC series Fr. Brown."
Muzzy begins...
"Yes. This is an IPOD?" Mr. Williams queries.

Muzzy shakes his head, "No. I have a website; BUBBLES."

Mrs. Emer Kenny bounces across the Asian rug on a large red rubber ball.
"Emmy?" Mark is visibly shaken and amused.
She is wearing a black lace cat suit with red stiletto heels ..
"I love this bouncy ball." Mrs. Kenny giggles.

She continues to bounce about the room.
Muzzy cranes his neck at her, "How did you get the role as Penelope Williams?"
"Can't you see my assets?" Mrs. Kenny giggles.
"Yes." Muzzy smiles, "Every time you sit down the chair creeks."
Mark suppresses a laugh.

Mrs. Kenny gets off her bouncing ball and stands over Muzzy.
"What did you mean by that?" she queries.
"Well, it's a game my buds and I play..
When your going to sit down we bet if the chair creeks.
It always does and we sip a pint .." Muzzy gives a Cheshire Cat smile.

"Like the 'Hi Bob." game on the Newhart Show." Mark remarks with a nervous smile.
Emer Kenny straddles Muzzy, the chair creeks, "I see.. Do I get a pint?"
Nancy Carrol brings her a pint of rum and coke.
She is in a thong red leotard with red feathered tail and stands in red stiletto heels.
A black lycra leggings caresses her legs.

"I can't imagine why I agreeded to put this ridiculous costume on." Nancy sips her Jinn and Tom Collins.
She bounces onto the red rubber ball, "Oh? there's a rubber dicky stick on the seat."
"That's the best part." Kenny shouts to her co-star.
Kenny continues to lap dance on Muzzy.
"Do you enjoy the role as Lady Felecia?" Muzzy shouts to Nancy Carol.

She is to busy bouncing about the Persian rug..
"I'd like to say they are both professional and wonderful to work with." Mark remarks.
"Are you gay?" Muzzy queries, "Not that there's anything wrong with that."
"I'd like to wear one of there costumes." Mark William laughs and sips a bottled water.
Muzzy sips a Coke, "I think many Priests are gay.. That would explain their fascination with Alter Boys."

"Well, we haven't addressed that yet .. Maybe, on the Easter episode." Mark chortles as he sips.
Muzzy pours some of his coke into a glass with ice.
"I think there are many paths to God; some are walked in drag." Muzzy smirks...
Mark Williams laughs...
The two actresses are busy rolling about on each other, playing Twister with multicolored balloons.
Each colored circle has a matching colored balloon attached..

Balloons pop as they wrestle... .

reflections~ Watching Captain Mar-Vel bleed blue, reminded me of the blue blood aristocracy.
Austrian aristocracy bled blue, because they had copper in their blood...
Coincidence?
© Copyright 2019 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954103-Father-Brown-interview-with-cast