*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954139-End-of-a-Short-One-Start-of-a-Long-One
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#954139 added March 11, 2019 at 11:17am
Restrictions: None
End of a Short One, Start of a Long One
Today brings the last of the seven chapters I wrote in this area: "The House of Professor Blackwell (public) + "The House of Professor Blackwell (interactive). They didn't do a whole lot besides force the crisis that had been brewing since they looked down and discovered that Lucy had been replace with a golem, but I hope it's a set up for (eventually) some fun and challenging stuff.

Meanwhile, tomorrow starts the really big project that I was noodling with from the first of the year. It starts with "A Plot Twist for Caleb Johansson (public) + "A Plot Twist for Caleb Johansson {interactive) if you want to get up to speed.

Obviously I don't want to say anything about what's going to happen, but I will caution that there is going to be a relative dearth of shenanigans. Mostly it's going to be about a new character. But I really like the character and I hope you guys do too.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954139-End-of-a-Short-One-Start-of-a-Long-One