*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954206-The-Big-One-Plus-the-Return-of-Plot-Plinko
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#954206 added March 13, 2019 at 11:01am
Restrictions: None
The Big One; Plus, the Return of Plot Plinko!
Time to switch storylines!

Will, working alone, has made a mask of his friend Caleb and has been using it to prank him and to steal money from mutual friends. Will has now gathered the material necessary to make a golem; meanwhile, a sexy girl has approached Caleb and asked him to tutor her in math.

I already polled you guys on which path to follow, and that's the chapter you get today:

"Ambush from an Unexpected Quarter (public) + "Ambush from an Unexpected Quarter (interactive)

And after you read that, you should vote in the new, follow-up poll: [Poll completed and deleted.] You have 24 hours.

* * * * *

This, by the way, is going to be the pattern around here while I'm publishing sequels to "A Plot Twist for Caleb Johansson." A lot of the chapters will end with a "Continue," but when I hit a chapter choice I will poll you on which way to go.

And I'm going to poll you even though I've got a long storyline already worked out and written.

* If you vote for the chapter that follows the branch I've written, I will publish it and ignore the alternate.

* If you vote for the one-off, I will publish it, but then the next day I will back up and continue down the branch that I've already written. However, by voting for the one-off you will have told me you would like to see it continued, and I will put it on my list of branches to write in. And if the one-off ends in a chapter choice, I will poll you on which of those chapter choices to continue.

So, is today's chapter the one-off or the continuation? You'll find out tomorrow.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954206-The-Big-One-Plus-the-Return-of-Plot-Plinko