*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955242-Trying-to-play-DBFZ-with-friends
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#955242 added March 28, 2019 at 9:40pm
Restrictions: None
Trying to play DBFZ with friends...
I’m a little fried I just did a Cramp entry. It is 848 words long. I got done with it in a relatively short time. I think it’s because I am typing correctly. lol.


In Him you trusted after you heard the Word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation. Having believed you were sealed with Holy Spirit of promise, the guarantee of you inheritance until the redemption…to the praise of God.

I missed some on that verse. lol.

Though they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption. In whom a person is overcome and is brought into bondage. After having escaped the pollutions of this world, through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, to be entangled in them again, the latter is worse than the beginning. For to have known the way of righteousness and turn from the commandment delivered to them. But is done according to the true Proverb: the dog returns to his own vomit and the sow having washed to her wallowing in the mire.

I messed up some of that one too. lol.

So I ended not going to church last night. Dan was sick with a stomach ache. I texted Craig but he saw it too late. My mom and I were going to watch I can only imagine. It is a story of how Mercy Me composed the hit song of the same tittle. But we were distracted by something else, namely the situation with Lonnie, our handyman. I won’t get into it but there are complications with what he is doing. Oh well, that is over with now.

So I’m really enjoying DBFZ. A newly made friend says to get a mike so me could talk and fight. I didn’t know that was possible. For some reason, there have been lots of ring matches being held by players. I want to start making friends with people so I can play them.

Let’s see, what else is there to talk about? Me, my mom and Jim just ate a chicken and portabella mushroom pasta. It was good but I would like it better without the mushrooms.
Jim is watching basketball now. He was hooting and hollering. lol.
Well, that is all for tonight. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955242-Trying-to-play-DBFZ-with-friends