*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955567-New-PS-friend
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#955567 added April 1, 2019 at 6:49pm
Restrictions: None
New PS friend...
What shall I speak of? I won the Writer’s Cramp against eight other entries. I was very surprised I got the win. I even posted about my win on the HUB of the FSFS. I inserted a link to my story if anyone wishes to read it. And, on a similar note, I sent a message to Electio Publishing asking if my story has been rejected or not so I can edit it or send it to a professional editor. I don’t think it made it though. I’ll find out in three days at the most.

If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holly. Who’s temple you are.

That’s my new verse I am working on. I got that much memorized in a short time.

In Him you trusted after you heard the word of truth, the Gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, which is the guarantee of our inheritance, to the purchased promise to the praise of His glory.

I think I got that one down.

Though they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption. Having escaped the pollutions of this world, through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and be entangled in them again, the latter is worse than the beginning. For it would have been better to have not known the way of righteousness than to have known and turn from the commandment given to them. But it has happened to them according the true proverb: the dog returns to its own vomit and the sow having washed, to her wallowing in the mire.

I think I got that one down too.

My mom and Jim are dosing in front of the TV. Avatar is on. Jim had his therapy today. He has four more Mondays left.
My mom got me up at about 7:50 and we left roughly ten minutes later to get our blood drawn. I’m not sure what she got her blood taken for. I think it was for her thyroid. My mom’s body has been overheating.
I hot the PS4 for a while. Yesterday I made a new friend last evening. We messaged briefly. I asked if he knew how to invite people in DBFZ. After I got done playing, I went onto YouTube and got some vids on how to do it. So some afternoon, I will play him in a closed match. I want to make more friends and play in a ring match together.
Chad sent me a link of a review of Jump Force. The review was by IGN. They gave it a 6.4. I was not looking forward to it anyway. I’m not a fan of One Piece or Naruto or all the characters from various games. That is except for DBZ characters. The graphics are not that good as IGN points out. The storyline is “convoluted” as IGN also says.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955567-New-PS-friend