*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955522-A-Date-with-Destiny
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Book · Occult · #2183561
A high school student finds a grimoire that shows how to make magical disguises.
#955522 added April 1, 2019 at 11:08am
Restrictions: None
A Date with Destiny
Previously: "Caleb's Adventures as Keith

As you pack up, you try to tell yourself that you are not motivated by fear of Patterson. But there are no good reasons for going through with it, so yeah, it's probably fear.

You drive out to the mall and duck into a changing room in one of the department stores, where you disrobe and put Lisa's mask on. You feel very cold when you wake, and the nipples on your large breasts feel stiff and numb.

You draw on panties and expertly slip on the bra--familiar exercises to your assumed consciousness, but an out-of-body experience in the circumstances. Stockings slide over your stiff feet and chilly calves. You pull the dress over your head and let it settle, then secure it around your waist with the small belt. Then you put on the sandals.

Out on the floor you check yourself out in a full-length mirror. Oh, God, you look like your grandmother. What the hell was Will thinking? The shade of blue is all wrong. Your hair is a mess-- You shake the thoughts from your head. Yes, you look bad, and it shows in your pinched face, but you can put that to use with the plan you've come up with.

You return to your truck, where you stow the backpack. Then it's back into the mall with only your cell phone and the small shopping bag that holds the blank mask.

"Hi, Geoff," you say when he answers. "It's Lisa. Thank God you picked up. Listen can you do me a big favor, and come up pick me up at the mall?"

"What's wrong?" he asks. "This isn't your phone."

"I know. I was up here with Will and we got in a fight, and the jerk went off and left me here. We got our phones mixed up or something, because I've got his phone and I hope he's got mine."

"Yeah, I'll be there in ten," he says, sounding genuinely concerned. "Where are you?"

"I'll be outside the food court entrance. Thanks so much. I owe you big time."

You drop the phone into the bag and toss your hair back. Geoff certainly is thoughtful. Not like Will, who-- You twitch. You'd never leave Lisa in the lurch, you're sure. But from her perspective it does seem plausible. Will Prescott is sweet, but he's goofy and immature and insecure and--

You swallow.

There was something so endearing about the way he asked you out, at the start of summer. He was like an overgrown puppy, all big hands and feet, and big rolling eyes and a stupid (but sweet!) grin. He made no demands on you, and seemed so happy and grateful for whatever attention you gave him. His embraces were awkward but loose, and he never tried to kiss you--

For which you were grateful.

And he was constantly running off with his friends, which was a relief, for you're not sure you could've stood too much of his clumsy infatuation.

But now it's your senior year, and you want someone serious. Someone with poise and maturity and ambition. Someone like Geoff, who studies hard and gets good grades and is interested in important things, like politics, and has a pretty good idea of where he's going and how he's going to get there. Will should be alright in a few years, after he's matured, and he'll find someone who--

A car pulls up in front of you, and through the passenger-side window you see Geoff leaning over to open the door for you. In the reflection on the glass you catch a brief glimpse of your taut face before sliding in next to him.

"You look like you've been through the wars," Geoff says.

"Oh, it's just that jerk," you exclaim, for you've half-convinced yourself that the thoroughly immature Will Prescott really has stranded you. "I try to be nice to him--"

"He's not worth getting worked up over," Geoff says, and rubs your thigh. "Anyway, he'll remember what he did and come back to find you, and then he'll freak out when he can't."

"He'll just call me on my phone."

"So turn his off," Geoff grins.

Not a bad idea, for lots of reasons. "If you take me home I'll just stew about it," you say, then grip and massage his arm. "How about we go someplace, just the two of us." He casts a sidelong grin at you, and you dimple one in return.

* * * * *

You pace the shadows outside the gym, jumping a little each time you see a pair of headlights flash in your direction. This is where you had Geoff drop you off, much to his surprise, after-- You flush and pat down the dress over your crotch, where you're still feeling hot and loose. One time was enough, but at the same time--you bite your lower lip--it wasn't.

It just keeps going through your head, and you fervently hope it goes away when the mask comes off. You'd take it off now--Caleb said the memories aren't as vivid outside a mask--but that would still leave you wearing a dress in public.

Geoff had been surprised but quickly receptive to your advances, and clothes hadn't even come off once you were in the back seat. Your male ego had been somewhat mortified to find he was big enough to slip inside you even from the cramped position with you atop him. But maybe it had been a strain for him, for he turned very red and grunted and grimaced, but came, mercifully and completely--

Which left you feeling dissatisfied, much to your chagrin. But he was nicely spent, which made it easy to get the new mask onto him, and while he was out you'd reassembled yourself and gotten him tucked back in so there'd be no thought of a second time. After that, you'd nuzzled and kissed and cooed and told him you really were ready to keep things at this higher level. That'll really make things awkward the next time he sees her, you'd thought to yourself. He only had to ask for a second time, you'd said, and he'd get one real soon.

Headlights flash again, and this time they turn into the parking lot. You step back as Patterson's car pulls up next to you. "Lookin' sexy, Prescott," he sniggers as he steps out to loom over you.

"Bite me. I got what you wanted. Just take me back to get my truck."

"How 'bout you change here first," he says, unlocking the gym door. "I got an extra set of your clothes here."

"Jesus!"

"You'll want to keep spares if you're gonna start hanging out here," he says as he beckons you in. "Good job. Welcome to the team."

"You don't wanna check my work first?"

"Why would I need to do that?"

Uncertainly, you follow him across the gym floor. It's very dark, but he knows where he's going--he's probably had lots of practice at it. The top of the stairs are pitch black, and you only hear the door open. The floor creaks, and there's a click, and a small light comes on.

Nothing has altered since your last visit. "Go on and change," he says, sauntering back behind some crates. "Dress or mask first?"

"Mask," you grimace.

"Kinky," he laughs. When you don't smile, he adds, "Lighten up, Prescott. We're all friends now."

It seems doubtful. The mats look very icky, and you sit down carefully before putting your hands to your face.

* * * * *

Your head is pounding as you open your eyes, but it mostly dissipates after you sit up. The dress feels very odd on you, and the panties bind. With a feeling of loathing, you pull them off.

"Toss 'em here and I'll fold 'em for you," a strange voice says, and you do a double take at the figure behind the crate--it's you. Your double's expression is gnomic in the half-light.

"The fuck are you doing," you gasp as old fears flood back.

"Don't shit all over the floor, dude," he snaps. "It's the reward for a job well done. I'll go home for you, and you can spend the night here with--" One of your own lopsided grins breaks across his face as he crosses to an object draped under a sheet and pulls the cover off.

It's the first golem you made. "And you've got your choice of playmate, too. The spoils of you and Caleb's initiations. He gestures at the row of masks sitting on another crate. "Lisa and Geoff. Keith and Kendra."

"So it was a fake Kendra--"

"Yeah, yeah," he says dismissively. "But like I was saying, you've earned your choice. Each time you do a job, you get access to the next level. Caleb, for instance, gets access to all of these, because like you he did his job. He's on his second assignment now, which is getting a copy of Jessica Garner. That's how come you don't have Eva to play with. Mansfield was actually your second job, so after he gets her you'll have Jessica to play with too.

"The more you do, the more you get. The more we all get. So we've all got an incentive to play along and help each other." The face is yours, but the cold smile is all Patterson's.

"Is there going to be a third job?" you ask dully.

"Of course. I haven't decided what it's gonna be yet," he says. "And you don't have to do it. No penalty if you don't, because you're in." He shrugs. "You just won't advance past the second level. While me and Caleb--" He grins.

Slowly you hand over the dress and other things. It's a wicked scheme--keeps you happy and gives you a reason to keep doing ... things like you've just done.

"Oh, one more thing," he says, gesturing at you to toss him your truck keys. "I'll be up here early to change back, but you won't have to worry about anyone busting in on you. I made a phone call that'll keep this place private for you till I'm back."

He grins and struts slowly past you. "Have fun," he chuckles before locking you in. "I'm sure you will."

Next: "A Night of No Passion


© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955522-A-Date-with-Destiny