*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955932-Creation-Saturday-Humans-of-Another-Planet-and-Sleep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#955932 added April 6, 2019 at 2:41pm
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: Humans of Another Planet and Sleep
Jalál (Glory), 17 Bahá (Splendor) 176 B.E. - Saturday, April 6, 2019

GROUP
Blog City ~ Every Blogger's Paradise  (E)
Blog City - Every Blogger's Paradise.
#1972895 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman

DAY 1935: Scientists have discovered there are humans (not aliens) living on another planet, but they have one major difference when compared to Earthlings. What's that difference, and what are their lives like?

The main difference is that they don't fight and kill each other over religion, national origin, color, or gender differences. They believe that each individual is a unique creation of the Unknowable Creator, who has many names. They believe that each religion was sent from the Creator to guide them through the stages of their social and spiritual evolution. Another belief is that religion and science are compatible, and that both are gifts from the Divine Creator. They believe that both are intended to help their civilization and each individual attain his or her fullest potential.

GROUP
Blogging Circle of Friends   (E)
A group for WDC bloggers.
#1901868 by Lyn's a Witchy Woman

DAY 2330: It's midnight and you or your character can't fall asleep. How do you or your character get to sleep?

Another sleepless night. I got up, removed all the bedclothes covering my recliner, sprayed the recliner with rubbing alcohol, let it dry, and put everything back on. Next I ate three small pieces of chocolate, and attempted to read some scripture passage on my smartphone app. I say attempted because I kept falling asleep. I finally got to sleep. However, I didn't sleep more than a couple of hours before waking up at about 7:30 a.m.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/955932-Creation-Saturday-Humans-of-Another-Planet-and-Sleep