*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956069-Birthday-party-plans
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#956069 added April 7, 2019 at 6:36pm
Restrictions: None
Birthday party plans.
I have planned a birthday gathering with a handful of people. It’s still over a month away but I am just seeing who is coming. I’ve got three guys in so far. I’m not sure exactly what I’ll be doing. I do want to eat out at BJ’s. My one friend Jared suggested going to an arcade. That sounds like a good idea. There is the matter of cost of course. It could get expensive. lol. I want for Chad and Michael to come as well. I’ll see if they can get off for the 6th of June, the date of my b-day. I think I will forego the PS4 for today. My mom has the big TV so I can’t play if I wanted to. lol.
Netflix was not working so my mom called support. We reset the app to factory default and that did it.
My mom is doing taxes now. She was going at it outside with the lap top in the shade. She has a bit more to go. Jim was late to work by about ten minutes. He thought he went in at 2:30 but it was 2 instead. lol. He’ll be fine though.
I just prepared some banana nut bread with my mom. We put in two loaves a few minutes ago. I tasted some of the batter. I miss that flavor. lol. It’s something I haven’t had in a while. Best of all, it’s homemade. Mmm.
My mom is watching Once Upon a Time. I don’t watch too much TV but that is a good one. I did plan to do a Cramp entry but I may watch the show with my mom.

If we put bits in horse’s mouth to control them, we guide their whole bodies as well. See the ships. Though are very large and driven by strong winds, yet they are guided by a small rudder where ever the pilot’s will directs. Even so, the tongue is a small member but it boasts great things. See how forest is set ablaze by a small fire! The tongue is a world of unrighteousness.

I may have skipped a line. But for some reason, these verses are coming easily.
Today was communion. Pastor Chuck was teaching the sermon. It was out of a selection verses out of Luke where he skipped around a little.
So Electio never got back to me. Uhg. I wish they would tell me up front if I was rejected. Instead of they leave me wondering. My next move is to give my story to a content editor. I’ll have to see who has a reasonable price. But I do know you get what you pay for though. My book is relatively short- only about 60k words long. So the price will not be too steep. I’ll check it out for myself.
Well, that’s it for me. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956069-Birthday-party-plans