*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956133-Tied-in-the-Cramp
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#956133 added April 8, 2019 at 3:50pm
Restrictions: None
Tied in the Cramp.
Ah, today has been good. I got up at 10 A.M. I had my quiet time and then I hit the PS4 for about fifteen to twenty minutes. I was getting my butt kicked a so I quit. lol.

If we put bits in horse’s mouths to control them, we guide their whole bodies as well. See the ships. Though they are very large and are driven by strong winds yet it is guided by a small rudder wherever the pilot's will directs. The tongue is a small member, but it boasts great things. See how a forest is set ablaze by a small fire! The tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. The tongue is a member set among us and stains the whole body. The course of life is set on fire, and is set by fire on Hell.

That is where I am at the moment. The last sentence is wrong for sure. lol.

My mom is at the doc’s office. She’ll be getting a procedure done tomorrow. I think it is a colonoscopy. she is still having bad stomach pains. I pray and hope they find the cause and fix it.

I called up my pharmacy. The present scrip is the wrong dosage; it’s too much medicine. It was for an entire month. It is supposed to be two weeks at a time. They had a whole month in their records. Also, the pharmacy tech was new that I talked to on the phone. I’m not worried; It’s in God’s hands.
I tied for the win on the Writer’s Cramp. I think there were five entries including me. The person I tied with gave a poem. It was short and sweet. As is frequent, Bobturn entered along with me. He always enters the Cramp. lol.
Jim went to his therapy this morning. It was brief. He did a light workout afterwards. He kind of got on my back about going to the gym. He’s right though. I’ll try tomorrow at like 7 A.M. It’s getting hotter. I used to get up at 4 A.M. to go to the gym. I hope to get in that regimen again once it really heats up. lol.

It’s about 12:40 now and my mom is not back yet. I wonder what is up.
I’m nervous about getting my molars taken out. I’ll being put under for it. It will be a load off when I don’t have to worry about reaching back there. My lower left molar is beginning to decay just a bit.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956133-Tied-in-the-Cramp