*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956241-Cocaine-Prostitutes-on-a-Yacht-
Rated: GC · Book · Comedy · #2174505
It was common knowledge, but most people didn't know it.
#956241 added April 12, 2019 at 4:30pm
Restrictions: None
Cocaine Prostitutes on a Yacht ...
"Muzzy this is a great fundraiser for the Bernie Sander's nomination."
Joy Behar adjusts her string bikini.
Muzzy sips his Coca~Cola, "Yeah. I got this yacht from that lady Trump fired."
Megan McCain walks over in a red, white and blue one piece bathing suite.
"Dag! Megan you've got your dad's figure." Muzzy chuckles.
"Yeah. I can bench press your weight .. Fatso!" Megan retorts.

"It's odd. All these teenage girls came with the yacht." Muzzy looks about.
"Not really. There hired help." Joy Behar adjust her string bikini.
Nancy Pelosi shimmies over in her topless string bikini.
"I think I got Bernie to sign on with Pay Go insurance." the Speaker of the House states.
"Don't tell me how." Joy swallows her gin.
Nancy giggles and shakes her booty as she shimmies back to Bernie.

"Muzzy do you think Trump will be reelected?" Megan McCain queries.
"Probably. People are angry with limo Democrats.. They'll vote for Hitler." Muzzy sighs.
Some of the girls are playing twister with cocaine on the colored circles.
"You know I've had this vibrator up my yah-who for an hour." Anna Kasperian interjected.
"Is that how you keep up with your broadcasts? Your always on the edge of your seat." Megan snorts.
"Hey! Were here to have fun. Just cool it." Whoopi breaks in.
Whoopi is wearing short jeans and a white blouse, that have been airbrushed on her.


Reflections~How many times can you kick a jackass before it kicks back?


($)($)
=V=


© Copyright 2019 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956241-Cocaine-Prostitutes-on-a-Yacht-