*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956666-Adolf-Hitler-did-something-but-most-Germans-arent-NAZIS
Rated: GC · Book · Comedy · #2174505
It was common knowledge, but most people didn't know it.
#956666 added April 15, 2019 at 10:16pm
Restrictions: None
Adolf Hitler did something, but most Germans aren't NAZIS.


"I'm watching the tele!" Aria shouts to Regi.
Regi and Aria are Watcher Angels.
The Lord of Creation ordered a legion of Angels to watch everything.
Why would an omnipotent being need Angels to watch everything?
How should I know? I'm just a wandering bard.

Regi came down from his perch, where he had been watching a lady take a bath.
"You know that UNH girl that moved in across the parking lot?" Regi queried.
"Oh." Arial pointed to the T.V., "The congressman just called the black lady
a White Nationalist NAZIS."

"Ha! He's going to get an earful." Regi sat down next to Aria.
They weren't disappointed .. The two Angels ate some popcorn and listened to
the Fox News Reporter, Candance Owens.
"I'm confused. Hasn't the President said that White Nationalist NAZIS are good people?"
Regi paused as he watched the UNH lady with his remote camera, towel off.

"Yes. So why is Candance supporting the President?" Aria added.
"Exactly, we both know Donald Trump is the Anti-Christ. But, this is ridiculous.
Sometimes, I think the Lord should have chucked the human race into the scrap heap."
Regi cussed and folded his six arms.
"Careful darling. You don't want to end up in the pit with Lewi." Aria chided.

"Yeah-yeah. This watching just seems like a waist of time.
They don't listen to our advice anymore.. What are we suppose to do?" Regi groused.
In Genesis the Watchers showed Adam&Eve how to make cloths from animal fur skins
and how to farm and find shelter in a cave.
Aria tried to help Joe Biden, but he was obsessed with her wings and slender aerodynamic
body... Now the Angels stuck to twitter ..


Reflections~The Lord made a flood and drowned all of humanity except for Noah and his family.
? Abraham slaughtered rival tribes to the last babe in arms.
? Adolf Hitler slaughtered the German Jews for killing God's only son
? and collusion with Russia.

? Why does the Lord allow it?


"By the Gods! I will slaughter them all for my bride!" Hercules.


2020
=+=


© Copyright 2019 bob county (UN: muzzy43 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
bob county has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956666-Adolf-Hitler-did-something-but-most-Germans-arent-NAZIS