*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956314-Discover-your-true-nature
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#956314 added April 11, 2019 at 1:33am
Restrictions: None
Discover your true nature
What would you say to those who identify with their personality and want to get rid of their ego?

Well … it seems as if this state has not yet been discovered, but truly speaking, it is not a state – we are it already. Awakening is the discovery of this unity. It is seeing that before you are this consciousness manifesting, be it individual or universal, you are the spring that feeds the river, the Source itself. We are all this ‘thing’, this absolute, only it is veiled by this manifesting consciousness. So, this ‘thing’ is there, this intensity is there. And this is what will find you. It will seize you; lead you to discover true reality. It will teach you.

Discover your true nature. There is only you and once you know that, there is only love.

And before that…?

Speaking from my own experience, before that, simply be who you truly are, be totally honest as you. In other words, be one with life, with your desires, your suffering, whatever presents itself. Live fully, intensely, simply … don’t think of yourself as bigger than you are. Avoid having two or three voices in your head; already one telling you that you are somebody is quite enough! Try to accept life the way it is, the best you can, without pretending you could be anyone other than who you are, not do anything other than the way you do it.

© Copyright 2019 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956314-Discover-your-true-nature