*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956772-Nice-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#956772 added April 16, 2019 at 7:42pm
Restrictions: None
Nice day...
I got up earlier than normal at about 8:40. Jim was supposed to go to work at 8:45 but he was feeling well so he called in. He has his back nerve blockage procedure tomorrow at noon. I thought he was getting knee surgery. lol.
I failed to hit the gym this morning. I wanted to do it at 7 A.M. but oh, well. I’ll try tomorrow. Our little dog Nimue had a rough day yesterday that ran into the night. She was throwing up a lot. She seems okay today though.
Bob prepared a five page study packet last night. We only got through like three pages. It was a lot of material. We had one newbie. Bon gave us a cool little “chart” that was basically a circle diagram with three outside layers and a core that was marked to represent the spirit. Moving outward, the mind was next, then the will with the emotions at the last layer. One verse was given to address each section. There was a message in bold that said, “Meditation involves all three off these steps.” And below that were two more verses.
I just read through the sheets rather than focus on memorizing a verse.
I watched The Voice with Jim and my mom. It does good to spend time with them a little. lol.
A new patch for blue haired Goku on DBFZ came out today.

Though they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption. By a person is overcome and is brought into bondage. After they have escaped the pollutions of this world my the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To be entangled in them again, the latter is worse than the beginning. For it would be better for them not to know the way of righteousness than to have known and turn from the commandment delivered to them. But it has happened to them according to the true proverb. The dog returns to its own vomit and the sow having washed to wallowing in the mire.
I may have gotten a few words wrong in that one. lol.

It rained today. It was short but a pretty good downpour.
Well that’s it for now. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956772-Nice-day