*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956905-A-Rolling-Stop
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#956905 added April 18, 2019 at 12:05pm
Restrictions: None
A Rolling Stop
Yesterday brought the last poll in the story of Will and Sydney, but it doesn't bring the last chapter. I will be continuing from the spot where left off, but I have to write something first. Meanwhile ...

First, the storyline I launched yesterday continues with "Chez Colson (public) + "Chez Colson (interactive).

Second, I will be posting [EDIT: "have finished posting"] a large number of alternate choices following on "Body Swapping as a Solution, each one wending down to the point where the action can resume.** There's no plot development in any of these chapters—they either just repeat material you've already seen, or they just further winnow the choices—but I wanted to get all of them onto the record.

If you are interested in continuing any of the storylines I've set up, go ahead. (That's the reason I have posted all these branching nodes.) But you should probably contact me before you do. Most of them are wide open and not intended to lead anywhere specific, but there are a few where I mean for certain ... replacements ... to be made.

** I won't be posting those chapters in the Archives, though; only in the interactive. These chapters will be showing up in the Archives only if or when the branches they establish get continued.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/956905-A-Rolling-Stop