*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957041-WA-technical-difficulties
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#957041 added April 19, 2019 at 10:20pm
Restrictions: None
WA technical difficulties.
I’m pooped; I spent an hour on the yard. My Wealthy Affiliate site is going through technical issues. My site went down today. Then, it mysteriously went back up. But all my page content was erased. I left a ticket with tech support and they asked for the exact URL of my two pages I have up. I don’t know where to get that. lol.

Though they promise them liberty, they themselves are slaves of corruption. After escaping teh pollutions of this world through the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, to become entangled again in them, the beginning is better than the latter. For it would have been better not to know the way of salvation then to have known and turn from the commandment given to them. But it has happened to them according to the true proverb: The dog returns to its own vomit and the sow having washed, to her wallowing the mire.

If we put bits into horse’s mouths to control them, we guide their whole bodies as well. Look at the ships; though they are very large and driven by strong winds, yet they are guided by a small rudder wherever the pilot’s will directs. So the tongue is a small member but it boasts great things. Look how great a forest is set ablaze by a small fire. The tongue is a fire, a world of unrighteousness. It is set among our members, staining whole body. The tongue sets on fire the whole course of life and set on fire by hell. Every beast and bird and sea creature has and is tamed by man. But no human being can tame the tongue. It is full of deadly poison. With it we bless our God and Father and with it we curse people made in the likeness of God.

Other than that fiasco, my day has been fine. I failed to get up early however. lol. It is getting hot out there. It’s 80 degrees. Chad hasn’t called in a while. I may call him. He sent some links to me though. My poor mom was online looking for a place to stay in Denver for a week in May. I hope they have fun. Oh, my niece Eliana had her first birthday yesterday! She’s adorable.
Jim probably gets off at 8:30 tonight I think. He usually does.
I gave my mom a turkey wrap and it made her stomach hurt. She asked me to pick up Rolaids. I also got some pineapple for myself that is. That would make her pain worse.
Well, tech support is handling my issue now. I am standing by at the moment. This whole thing is annoying – and weird.
So, my plan to get up early tomorrow will be once again be attempted. Until tomorrow, goodbye.





© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957041-WA-technical-difficulties