*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957380-Reading-and-writing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#957380 added April 23, 2019 at 9:56pm
Restrictions: None
Reading and writing...
This will be short as it is almost 7 PM.
I got out of bed at about 11 AM. Jim was watching TV at the moment. I had my coffee as usual. I was going to have my quiet time in the computer room. Eventually Jim got dressed for work then left.

This book of laws shall not depart out of your mouth. You shall meditate therein day and night. You will make your ways prosperous and then you shall have good success.

I just got that one down today. I’m trying to do just that mentally.

He will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

I got that one from prior memory. lol. It is related to that other verse though. I did hit the PS4 but for a very brief time. After that I read for an hour. Then I wrote for roughly forty minutes. I’m trying to get back into the groove of writing daily at least for an hour.
I swept the patio that had leaves and twigs from my mom pruning the plants.
Our next door neighbors are putting up a wall with a rod iron gate. They’re also will be laying fake grass. I saw Joe, our neighbor, speaking to the contractor. It will look nice I think.
My mom and Jim are watching The Voice or American Idol. I’ll join them when I am done here.
I still need a script for my meds. I have a week left of pills. The nurse practitioner is on vacation so I’m left with the medical assistant. I hope she takes care of the issue.
Well, that’s for now, Goodbye.


© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957380-Reading-and-writing