*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957279-An-hour-of-writing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#957279 added April 22, 2019 at 8:15pm
Restrictions: None
An hour of writing.
I’m a little baked right now. I wrote for an hour. I have about 1k words down. It’s good to write.

Do you not know that whom you present yourselves slaves of, you that person’s salve whom you obey? Whether sin leading to death, or obedience leading to righteousness? But God be thanked that though you were salves to sin but you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine delivered you and you became slaves of righteousness.

That’s what I have down.

So I more or less, got my technical difficulties taken care of. I have one small issue; my homepage is not set as my home page, my posts listings are. Tonight is Most Excellent Way. I hope it is small. lol. I dislike big groups. On the other hand, time does go by faster in big gatherings.
I hit the PS4 for about thirty minutes. I need to cut down. It will happen though. I just have to get my priorities right like reading and writing. I’ve got to get back to WdC. I miss the interactions on the HUB. Speaking of writing, I am aiming to see what Christian Faith Publishing has to offer and whet their price is for the whole shebang. They seem to offer a lot but it could be even worse than Westbow.
My mom is suggesting I get teeth whitening done when my invisilign is done. I’ll think about it.
My mom booked the hotel for her and Jim’s vacation to Denver. It’s ten minutes from my bro and his wife’s place. They’ll be gone for a week. I’m going to throw a party. lol. Just joking.
My Nurse practitioner is on vacation from work. My mom left a message for the medical assistant about getting my script sent to the pharmacy at Walgreens. They didn’t get back to us. It’s in God’s hands though. I shouldn’t worry.
I asked in the WA chat about how to help people with my art I promote. This one lady said to suggest art as a tool against depression or sadness.
Well, I have to hit the shower Goodbye.


© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957279-An-hour-of-writing