*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957979-Starting-the-year-in-May
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#957979 added May 1, 2019 at 10:34am
Restrictions: None
Starting the year in May
Crazy as it may sound, we are now officially 1/3 of the way through 2019. Write about some of your goals and plans for the remainder of the year. What are you looking forward to?


owl for signature use


I knew we were deep into the year but I didn't know the percent. I have goals for this year. I'm still cleaning out miscellaneous things from the house. I need to clean downed limbs out of the lawn and somehow get something running to mow it.

I've been reorganizing my music for my guitar. I want to play it more. We started to re-insulate the living room 2 years ago. I want to finish it this summer. A plus about cleaning out the house is; there are quite a few things that need new homes. I'm looking forward to a complete rout of unused objects.

My Goodreads goal is 50 books. I don't know if I can finish that or not. My little dog gained to much weight over the winter so he needs lots of walks to wear it off.

I am writing. Does anyone else welcome the reminders from the staff on *WDC*? It keeps me motivated to write on a regular schedule.

I also like to review and don't do enough reviews. Depending on how long I have to be online I will try to do more reviews.

Also, I took the review course from New Horizons Academy so, I was sorry to hear they are closing the Academy. I extended my writing knowledge with the courses I took from them.

I want to assure us a way to heat the house better next year. We never had the seriously low temperatures in our house that we had this year. On the other hand maybe we did and I was to young to notice.*QuestionBr* I don't like heating with wood. Besides being an environmental tragedy it is a strain on me to keep the furnace filled.

We have a perfectly fine propane furnace. When the price gouging started, oil refineries that had been near for years closed. I'm under the impression that propane is derived from refinery practices. The electric company is pushing electric heaters. I'm still looking into the possibilities.

The first part of the year went by so fast I don't want to blink I will lose the rest of 2019.

I'm looking forward to summer weather. I insulated the balcony summer room last fall. It has lots of windows and view. I hope I can do some reading out there during the summer.

Everything is changing again. Companies in the area are selling to new owners. The internet seems to be in crisis because I have to constantly change passwords. I closed one email address in 2017. It was positively closed, then I received a message, that it has 12 messages in it? How can that be?

O.K. I'm looking forward to reading other blogs. How well are you managing the coming months?

I will keep busy. It isn't can I find things to do. but can I keep the mountain of to do's from crushing me.

Merit Badge in Job Well Done
[Click For More Info]

Congrats for the most creative entry about the Iditarod! Norb and Lyn keep on keepin on!

© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/957979-Starting-the-year-in-May