*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958021-Potential-job-at-Walgreens
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#958021 added May 1, 2019 at 9:54pm
Restrictions: None
Potential job at Walgreens...
Man what a day! I’ve been on the phone with different Walgreens company phone numbers. Apparently, my application was rejected because I messed up on some of the questions. I called the Walgreens 1-800 number and the lady was the one who informed why it was rejected. I emailed a certain number where I was supposed to get help. Within twenty minutes I got a reply saying something was corrected and that my application was submitted. I got an additional email from Walgreens saying my application was accepted. But there is something called an assessment test; I never took it. So I got another number for the careers department. It was closed a few minutes before I could call. They’re in central time so they are two hours ahead of Vegas time where I live. They open at 5:30 AM my time. I’m setting my alarm. lol.

Receive with meekness the engrafted Word which is able to save your souls.
James 1:21

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit that we are children of God.
Romans 8:16

This book of laws shall not depart out of your mouth. You shall meditate therein day and night. Then shall you make your ways prosperous and then shall you have good success.
Psalm 1:3

His delight is in the law of the Lord. He meditates on them day and night. Whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The entrance of thy words giveth light.
Psalm 119:130

It is a pleasant thing if you keep them within you.

If you cry for knowledge and lift up your voice for understanding, if you seek her like silver, if you search for her as fro hidden treasures, then shall you understand the fear of the Lord and then you shall find the knowledge of God.

I hit the PS4 for like fifteen minutes. It got boring really quickly which is a god thing. I can make better use of my time. lol.

So tomorrow I will be putting my manuscript together for my submission. I’m quite happy I will be notified either way if I am accepted or rejected. I am required to make a table of contents with a two to three sentence summery of each chapter.
It rained like crazy about two days ago. It hailed to at the same time! It was torrential downpour. We needed it though.
Well I’m getting tired. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958021-Potential-job-at-Walgreens