*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958100-Walgreens-a-bust
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#958100 added May 2, 2019 at 8:45pm
Restrictions: None
Walgreens a bust...
I just did my bio and brief summary for my manuscript submission. In my bio, I want to include a link to my WdC port.
Well, I just got a reply and someone told me how to do it.

Do you not know that whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that person’s slave whom you obey? Whether of sin leading to death or obedience leading to righteousness? But God be thanked that when you were slaves of sin you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine delivered to you. I speak to you in human terms, because of the weakness of your flesh. For though you were slaves to sin to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness,

That is the segment of scriptures I am trying to perfect. There is more though.

So there are a few things I need to iron out before I submit to Pereclette Press like a table of contents, why my book is unique, marketing strategies, endorsements and perhaps whatever else I forgot. lol. I do have a good feeling about this.
My cousin Brian is back in town. A suitable group home is being searched for him. I pray for him every night. Hopefully I can see him soon. It’s been well over a year.
I mopped the house today. It took a while. I had to use the hand attachment to get behind the TV which is pretty big. That’s also where we have the modem router stationed.
Dan and Craig were unable to take me to last night’s service. Oh well. More than likely he’ll be available for Sunday morning service.
My mom and Jim are going on their trip to Denver on the 20th of this month. I’ll be all alone. It won’t be so bad though. I may go to Chad’s house if it’s in good order. lol.
On another note, the Walgreens assessment test was a bust. I failed only because I was honest. For example: one question said something like-are you committed to help others get the best service? or-do you go out of your way to help people?
Of course people are going to say yes to something like that! I can take it again in six months. It appears as though God has shut the door for now with Walgreens.
But in all of this, I am hoping I’ll make a good amount of revenue with writing books. I love writing Christian fantasy!
Well, that’s it for now. Goodbye!

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958100-Walgreens-a-bust