*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958236-hedge-cutting
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#958236 added May 4, 2019 at 8:48pm
Restrictions: None
hedge cutting...

Do you not know that whom you present to be slaves to obey; you are that person’s salve who you obey whether of sin leading to death of obedience leading to righteousness? But God be thanked that when you were slaves of sin you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine delivered to you. Having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. I speak in human terms because of your flesh. For just as you presented your members of slaves to uncleanness to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so present your members to righteousness to holiness. For what fruit…you were free in regard to righteousness.

I think I got that much right. lol.

I just did a brief article on having a website and marketing a book. I had my mom proofread it for me and I changed some things. I was looking at an article on a Yahoo search. A person said that no one can fully and accurately, NO one and that even Stephen King has an editor. That mores-so encourages me to send my work to an editor. I still need to see what kind of editing I need. Content editing is the most costly as far as I know. I’ll look into it further.
My mom and stepdad Jim will be going on their vacation in 16 days. It will be boring. lol. Hopefully I’ll be able to visit Chad during the week they’re away. I need to hit the gym on Monday.
I weed wacked the overgrown hedge at around 9 AM. My mom helped. We took off quite a bit. lol. The main trash can is full. We have one small one and one medium sized one left.
I bought a book off of Amazon called Book Marketing for Beginners. I’m looking forward to it. Hopefully, it will touch on a website. That’s the biggest thing as of right now. I just need a complete guide outlining how to install WordPress from scratch. There is on YouTube video that is an hour-and-a-half that goes through the process step by step. But the YouTuber did not show how to install it from the desktop.
Well, I have other writing to do. Goodbye.





© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958236-hedge-cutting