*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958189-Got-to-get-a-site-for-my-book-to-be
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#958189 added May 3, 2019 at 8:01pm
Restrictions: None
Got to get a site for my book-to-be.
It looks like I need to set up a site right now before my book is published. I learned that from a few YouTube vids. Getting a site up is easy. I got that from Wealthy Affiliate.

Do you not know that whom you present yourselves slaves to obey; you are that person’s slave whom you obey? Whether of sin leading to death or of obedience leading to righteousness? But God be thanked, though you were slaves of sin, you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine delivered to you. Having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members to slaves of uncleanness, to lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so present your members slaves to righteousness for holiness.

That is all I got down.
So yeah, like I said, I need a website up ASAP. I’ll just YouTube it. lol. Unlike WA, I will not be working through a platform. I just need to add images and stuff.
My mom ordered a pipe cutter to sever the leaky tube then reconnect to with a plastic coupling. She ordered it on her phone.
I emailed this YouTuber who did a vid on marketing books. I asked her how much she writes a day; that’s all. She’s written two books to her name.
Chad sent me a link about Rossana’s son concerning her tweet that she said that got her fired. I stopped watching it because the dude used too many four-letter words. Rosanne apparently made repeated apologies and everybody is still all over her because of her tweet. Her son did mention a pertinent comment about what James Gunn said which is pedophile and he was taken back to work for Disney after being let go.
The side hedge needs pruning. My mom can’t do it today because the heat is an issue. She plans to do it at 7 AM tomorrow. Who knows if it will happen? lol. It was too cold to go to the gym at 6:30 AM. I hate going to the gym at that hour not because it is too early but it is the opposite.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958189-Got-to-get-a-site-for-my-book-to-be