*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958265-Sunday-Reflection--Poor-Choices
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1197218
Reflections and ruminations from a modern day Alice - Life is Wonderland
#958265 added May 5, 2019 at 10:50am
Restrictions: None
Sunday Reflection & Poor Choices
30 Day Blogging Challenge
PROMPT May 5th
Happy Sunday! Take the time in your blog today to reflect on your week. Share one thing you accomplished this week and one thing you hope to accomplish next week.


This past week was crazy busy at work. I feel the list of what I failed to accomplish might be easier to come up with if I am honest. This was a week where the days simply did not have enough hours in them to check off my list. I did managed to almost blog every day (I missed Sat, and had to catch up today) and I plan to have more success at that next week. Trying to establish some measure of discipline is something I really need to work as a writer I know.
I also managed to get more steps in, more activity rather than letting myself stay trapped behind my desk at work. That is a trend I hope continues into next week and beyond.

Next week I hope my weigh-in goes well although I anticipate it won't. It has been difficult this week to cook or prepare meals and I've not made the best choices as a result. Long work days coupled with a tweeked back and host of school related activities have distracted me from the plans that I so needed to follow to ensure some measure of success. So with four days to go before I face the scale, and that room full of peers, I'm just going to walk my butt off (literally I hope) and stick to my meal plans and meal prep like there is no tomorrow. Hopefully that will save me!

© Copyright 2019 MD Maurice (UN: maurice1054 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MD Maurice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958265-Sunday-Reflection--Poor-Choices