*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958268-Dump-It-All-and-Go-For-a-Walk-or-Bike-Ride
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#958268 added May 5, 2019 at 11:31am
Restrictions: None
Dump It All and Go For a Walk or Bike Ride?
Happy Sunday! Take the time in your blog today to reflect on your week. Share one thing you accomplished this week and one thing you hope to accomplish next week.


owl for signature use “Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.”
Anthony G. Oettinger
https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/time


Sometimes, time seems to be flying faster than I can keep up. This was one of those weeks. *Flowerw* I really had given up on Spring but, this week it proved me wrong and came waltzing in with green grass, warm weather, and summer birds at the feeder.

I accomplished ordinary things like, feeding dirty dishes into the dish washer, putting clean dishes away,cooking and eating regular meals, finished reading a book and started another. Vacuumed floors, changed sheets, took out the garbage.

Special things I accomplished this week: Organized my guitar music into a portfolio, blogged with the 30-day everyday this week,and bathed the dog and started his flea meds for the season ahead. Cleaned away branches under the maple tree in the front yard and put them in the brush pile to be burned. Practiced yoga two or three days, played fiends on my kindle, and shedded out the pony hair; (this time of year winter fur comes out in gobs and the gobs seem never ending; until she has this slick shiny coat left for summer.)

Next week: I hope to continue cleaning downed limbs, K put the mower in order, so we need to start mowing lawn. The lawn is already 6 to 8 inches tall. We have a lot of trees close to the house, in the yard and high winds in April. So, lots of shed branches to dispose of before we can adequately mow . I also need to spend some time filling a couple cooky jars full of cookies. It will probably be peanut butter and zucchini chocolate chip. I need to take some advice and start to write every day to finish some stories I started. And, I need to finish a Udemy Course on Medicine. The course is short. I started it in April and it is half finished.

I will do a lot of these listed items, but the one I hope I really take time for is the writing part. It is a case of just do it. I read a book about doing 500 words a day to make some progress, but I soon found out that if you really sit down to write 1000 words a day is just as easy as 500. I need to get up earlier.

I really need another set of hands but, it takes money to hire someone and alas, no money just lots of things to do.Truly, I'm never bored, are you? *Laugh*



Merit Badge in Courage
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on an honorable mention in WDC Scavenger Hunt 2011! Attached is your GP prize. Thank you for your participation. *^*Smile*^*

Wishing you all the best in future endeavors! You asked, I shared!

© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958268-Dump-It-All-and-Go-For-a-Walk-or-Bike-Ride