*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958631-Thankful-Thursday-Rant-and-Gratitude-List
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#958631 added May 9, 2019 at 3:30pm
Restrictions: None
Thankful Thursday Rant and Gratitude List
Istijlál (Majesty), 12 Jamál (Beauty) 176 B.E. - Thursday, May 9, 2019

FORUM
30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS  (13+)
WDC's Longest Running Blog Competition - Hiatus
#1786069 by Fivesixer

PROMPT: What is the farthest you've ever been from the place you call "home?"

It's the second Thankful Thursday in May 2019, and I'd rather be anywhere except Las Vegas. I'd like to go back to New, which is the farthest away from home I've ever been, or to Mars or any other planet in the known or unknown universe. I'm tired. I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I haven't gotten much sleep for several weeks. I don't expect to get a decent night's sleep in the foreseeable future. I know what the problem is, we have bedbugs. I'm sleepy. I have bed bugbites all over my body. I could be depressed, but since I'm sleepy I'm not sure about the depression.

We've used every home remedy we could think of to get rid of the bedbugs, and none of them have worked. A neighbor is going to purchase something at one of the stores for us to use. It should help because it isn't a home remedy. However, it will be a slow process because according to the information on line it takes a couple of three weeks to get rid of all the damn bugs. Once there are no more bugs we have to reapply it again and again over the next several week.

Lack of sleep has begun to effect me physically and emotionally. Th is could be a problem because I have to schedule a wellness exam around the end of May or the beginning of June. Part of the exam is a depression screening, Gait Examination and Cognitive Evaluation. I can tell you right now that, as a results of no sleep, I'm dealing with issues in all three of those areas.

Gratitude List

Today I am thankful...
         *BulletV* ...that I visited New York before the twin towers we l were taken out.
         *BulletV* ...for the hot coffee and oatmeal raisin cookies this morning.
         *BulletV* ...for the chocolate milk and cup cakes I had as my morning snack.
         *Bulletv* ...that I was able to request payment from Survey Junkie to my PayPal account because that will help cover a draft that's coming out of my checking account.


© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/958631-Thankful-Thursday-Rant-and-Gratitude-List