*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959192-Morning-Window-Time
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#959192 added May 18, 2019 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
Morning Window Time
Write a poem or stream of consciousness entry about something you do every day.


This book is a Hoot!


Stream of Consciousness referenced from Wikipedia:"In literary criticism, stream of consciousness is a narrative mode or method that attempts "to depict the multitudinous thoughts and feelings which pass through the mind" of a narrator.[1] The term was coined by William James in 1890 in his The Principles of Psychology, "

Windows On The World


How odd. there's a bunny stalking toward the base of the tulip tree. Is there something in the grass there? Oh! a red squirrel at the base of the tree. *Laugh* The rabbit chased the red squirrel up the tree. Ha! Rabbit is running toward the apple tree, red squirrel is chasing rabbit. *Laugh*. Their kind of young, just playing. Hmm, there's another red squirrel in the maple on the corner. I wonder why we have chipmunks and red squirrels but never any bigger squirrels like you see in parks. There use to be lots of different kinds of squirrels in the woods when I was young.

Merit Badge in Encore! Encore!
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for your interesting entries in the 30 day 50/50 Lyn I can be found in any weather, at different times of day, pausing to daydream, while staring out my living room windows.



© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959192-Morning-Window-Time