*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959263-Warm-Weather-on-a-Quiet-Day
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#959263 added May 19, 2019 at 10:51am
Restrictions: None
Warm Weather on a Quiet Day
Write about your ideal weekend.


signature dancing owl
The Washington Post ran an article about the Carson City, Nevada female majority, in the Carson City newly elected congress. It's called, "Where Women call the shots." I couldn't link it but it was a really nifty article. I was impressed with the fact that they want to pass a law to look into early female deaths where the male from a marriage is left alone to get a new spouse.

IDEAL WEEKEND


Actually, I don't think I even have a thought about an ideal life any more. I guess Ideal would be to payoff the mortgage and make sure K has enough cash to keep up with his meds but, that is not just a weekend ideal.

I watched the Preakness yesterday on TV. Gave me quite a start when Bodexpress came out of the gate with a massive buck, that totally unseated his rider, John Velaquez. Then the horse proceeded to run the entire race riderless but, to my relief did not try to join the pack, as they thundered around the track. Even though he hit the track hard, Velaquez did not seem to be drastically injured as he walked away brushing himself off.

Char and I took a walk this morning after barn chores and when I finish the blog I will probably read or watch a movie this afternoon. The weather is trending toward hot and sunny with high cumulus clouds floating above. If I blink the weekend will be over and I will be off getting other things done for next week. I guess a good ideal would be calm and quiet and peaceful time.

I Put the screens down and the storm windows up, upstairs and opened the windows wide. Fresh air in the house is great so it's a presummer weekend. Out on our walk this morning I saw the first bees buzzing around.


See Ya!







© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959263-Warm-Weather-on-a-Quiet-Day