*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959543-Writing-is-A-Reward
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#959543 added May 24, 2019 at 10:18am
Restrictions: None
Writing is A Reward
Congratulations on making it to the last week of the competition! You all should be proud! *Heart* How do you celebrate your successes? What is your favorite thing to give yourself as a reward?


This book is a Hoot!
“I still encourage anyone who feels at all compelled to write to do so. I just try to warn people who hope to get published that publication is not all it is cracked up to be. But writing is. Writing has so much to give, so much to teach, so many surprises. That thing you had to force yourself to do---the actual act of writing---turns out to be the best part. It's like discovering that while you thought you needed the tea ceremony for the caffeine, what you really needed was the tea ceremony. The act of writing turns out to be its own reward.”
Anne Lamott https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/reward


REWARDED


After a couple months away I'm actually astonished I made it through the challenge this far. It's a reward just to do the writing. Plus, I'm actually getting some writing done outside of the 30-day-challenge. I think there are some nights when I would be happier typing into the night instead of reading. We will see.*BookStack*

I've been on a kick to throw out all kinds of things we just don't need. Now, I'm finding that my computer could use a good cleaning out, so I'm working on it a little bit at a time. And, *WDC* portfolio needs some rooting out as well. At the end of a session of GET RID OF IT, I reward myself with time off for entertainment or a walk or food. Cookies and milk is my down fall so I've switched to trail mix or peanuts.

I'm not wasting as much time but, more sunshine and warmer weather account for an upswing in activity.

Merit Badge in Job Well Done
[Click For More Info]

Congrats for the most creative entry about the Iditarod! Norb and Lyn Have a Good Day.

© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959543-Writing-is-A-Reward