*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959492-SOMETHING-NEW
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#959492 added May 23, 2019 at 10:52am
Restrictions: None
SOMETHING NEW
What is your learning style? Do you prefer to learn through reading, images, audio, discussion, hands on, etc.? What is something new you learned in the last 30 days?


signature dancing owl"Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding." Kahlil Gibran --http://wisdomquotes.com/deep-quotes/


ALL OF THE ABOVE


I read everything all the time. If we watch a video with captions I read the captions out loud. If I'm trying to accomplish some cleaning or knitting or crochet, I put on an audio book and ear phones and then I'm multitasking. I like discussions because you get other peoples point of view. Lectures are great because speakers often input with their own experiences, about the subject being taught. Then, of course hands on gives experience in using knowledge gained, It is always a plus to gain hands on experience.

You simply cannot teach riding, train horses, clip horses or groom dogs properly without having hands on experience of several years and trainers that fed you knowledge.

Proper instruction in any subject needs a background of knowledge and hands on experience. The teacher of any subject should know a lot about the subject so when you get to the hands on part you skip a lot of the mistakes that would make your joy of learning unfortunate. I think this is all common sense.

WHAT DID I LEARN IN THE LAST 30 DAYS?: I learned how to use blue tooth headsets. For 10 dollars I picked up blue tooth headset in the FAMILY DOLLARS STORE. I'm going to learn how to get blue tooth on my computer.

I'm reading "The Dancing Wu Li Masters" by Gary Zukav. So:

"Particles of the same species look alike"
Particle is a word that does not fit just one part of speech.
Protons, neutrons, and electrons are smaller than atoms.
"Quantum mechanics indicates that subatomic particles constantly appear to be making decisions." The book I'm presently reading is about quantum mechanics.

I've read more than one book about physics such as "How to Teach Physics to Your Dog."
The book I'm reading now is so specific. It will leave your mind reeling with information. I really think its good info to know that the place you are is absolute.
Black holes may be tunnels to other parts of the Universe.*Bird*

I also saw that baby red squirrels and young rabbits play together in my back yard.*LeafY*


*Mars* Bye For Now




© Copyright 2019 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959492-SOMETHING-NEW