*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959674
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#959674 added May 26, 2019 at 7:50pm
Restrictions: None
Jane Austen Quote About Novels
Prompt: "The person, be it gentleman or lady who has no pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." Jane Austen

I agree. Some people hate to read. A person who feels down, needs to pick up a novel and read. The places they will go, like Dr. Suess says. I read a Jane Austen novel and I am in England. I can read a romance novel and become the heroine and be happy. I read a Danielle Steel novel and I am in France, Italy, New York and I am one of her characters like I am in a Jane Austen novel. I felt the same way about Twilight novels. Novels lift you up, you escape from your problems for awhile. Maybe reading a good novel will help you solve your problems. You will learn about love and life. You can learn about Regency times, get caught up in a fantasy, meet a unicorn or dragon and go to a Paradise land. Just read a novel! Go to Oz or be with Scarlet O'Hara, Jane Austen's characters, meet some new characters, swim with dolphins, be a Queen of a castle and I could go on and on. After reading some good novels, get brave and write your own. You may become a whole new person and find great things in life. I thank Jane and other authors for this!

Merit Badge in Elizabeth
[Click For More Info]

What a beautiful badge you have commissioned to remember Jane Austen's beloved character of Elizabeth Bennett!  Thank you for all that you do here in appreciation of Jane Austen and to encourage others (like me) in their writing.  Thank you for being such a good friend to me for all these many years!  *^*Heart*^*

Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.
© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959674