*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959846-Third-day-working-out
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#959846 added May 29, 2019 at 9:02pm
Restrictions: None
Third day working out!
What to write, what to write? I went to the gym for the third time this week and it is Wednesday evening. I talked to that lady from the gym. We forgot each other’s names. Lol. She told me her name is Britney. We talked about this and that for a good half hour. She goes to work after she exercises. Hopefully she’ll be there tomorrow. I opened up a relative opener for witnessing. She started using language. Then I asked if she went to church and she said no. I will do a little subtle prying and speak about Christ some. Hopefully, Britney will get curious.
I watched the funniest comedy act on America’s Got Talent. This old guy narrated a Star Wars scene with all the characters like Darth Sidious and Yoda.
I also looked at some Star Wars clips regarding the new and final movie. Darth Sidious, who was supposed to have died, will return in the last instalment.

There is therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk after the flesh but after the Spirit. For the law of the spirit of the life in Christ has freed me form the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do through in that the law was weak through the flesh, God sent His Son in the likeness of sinful flesh on account of sin He condemned sin in the flesh. That the righteousness will be fulfilled in us who do not walk after the flesh but after the Spirit.
Romans 1:1-8
I missed a few words or so.

I feel tired again. uhg.
So Saturday is my birthday thing. I hope no one cancels on me. Avengers is supposed to be good. It is pretty long.
I’m looking forward to the middle of June. That is when the movie theater is supposed to hire. We prayed for the job on Monday that I would get it. It would be perfect. It’s close and low stress.
I have to call Chad more often. He usually does the calling. I asked him to come to my b-day gathering but he didn’t give a straight answer. Maybe Michael will come. I haven’t seen either of them in a while.
Well, that’s it for now, Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/959846-Third-day-working-out