*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960133-Problems-with-Wealthy-Affiliate
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#960133 added June 3, 2019 at 7:28pm
Restrictions: None
Problems with Wealthy Affiliate.
Man am I fatigued. Wealthy Affiliate is so frustrating! I run into problems all the time – technical issues. I think I’m asking something nobody else has tried doing. I’m trying to set different background images to different pages. I was told by tech support that it involves code action and that I should get the theme provider. I don’t know how do that. I left a message with Carson, one of the head tech supporters, about my issue but he probably will not get back to me. He’s very busy.
So I saw Avengers on Saturday with James and Dan. It was great. Jared didn’t come because he thought it was on a different date on the 8th. I accidently forgot to tell him. I thought I did. It was long but it went by quickly. It was a bit hard to get at points. It involves time travel and paradoxes and such. We did not go to BJs’ because they both already ate.

There is therefore no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus who do not wall after the flesh but after the spirit. For the law of the life of Christ has made me free from the law of sin and death. In what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God sent his son in the likeness of sinful flesh, that, on account of sin he might condemn sin in the flesh that the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk after the flesh but after the spirit. For to be carnally minded is death but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. For the flesh is enmity against God, and is not subject to God nor indeed can be. So then those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

For those who walk after the flesh set their minds on fleshly things, but to those who walk in the spirit set their minds on the things of the spirit.
Romans 1:1-8

I messed that one up just a bit. lol.
That was a mouthful.
My mom and Jim are at my grandma’s house now with the dogs. She must be very happy to see them. lol.
So yesterday my mom and I made copies of my grandma’s house key. It wasn’t like last time. This time a little vending machine-like contraption did all the work. It was neat. There was a window to view them being made. We also got some irrigation sprinkler heads too.
We hired a new handyman for the yard. He and his wife are Christians. I think the dude is coming tomorrow. He seems to know his stuff.
I missed the gym today. I went to bed real late last night at like 11:30 PM. I was dosing off in front of the TV for a while. My mom and Jim were outside the whole time for over an hour talking.
I’ve kind of walked away from games. I tried playing a few days ago and I got bored in five minutes and quit. lol.
I asked if Joel if he wanted to go to me to church on one of these Sundays. He said he is always too busy to do so.
Chad called me on his break. We’ve only been talking on the fly like that.
I called the Santa Fe Theater and asked about the job situation. I was told to call back at 5 pm to speak to the job hiring guy. Oh Lord I pray I get this job. I’m guessing the ticket taking job is the easiest job. I might do that.
Well, my mom and Jim just got back. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960133-Problems-with-Wealthy-Affiliate