*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960328-June-7-2019
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#960328 added June 7, 2019 at 8:24am
Restrictions: None
June 7, 2019
"June 7, 2019 An image for a blog that I hope will take root.Me in my Salvation Army uniformImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

An image for a blog that I hope will take root. Prompt: "What is man that you are mindful of Him?" Psalms 8: 4

I often have to ask myself why a sovereign God who created the universe would care about a lowly, sinful man such as I? I know God is all loving but what would cause Him to love one such as me? Yet not a day goes by that I do not receive some confirmation of His love. He blesses me beyond measure and it seems the more I screw up the more He blesses me. I know I am a sinner. I may hide that from you but I know me too well. Only God knows me better than I know myself. Why He blesses me is a mystery to me but He does. His biggest blessing was the fact that He sent His Son to die for me two thousand years ago.

Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs Prompt: "Use these words in your writing today...involuntary, ironic, isolation, issue, irrevocable and peanut butter."

An irrevocable, involuntary ban was issued on peanut butter today. The ironic thing was that it came in when a bumper crop of peanuts was expected. The FDA said they were forced to issue the ban after they discovered that peanuts were grown in the ground. Farmers warned that the isolation of peanuts would have a devastating effect on the economy ant that children would revolt. The shut down however is permanent.

Blog City image small Prompt: "She studied her face in the mirror and it shattered in a million fragments.

Have fun with however you take this..."

The only time anything like that ever happened to me was when I was tripping on some illegal substances. I have even hallucinated that I was in hell and had no other choice but ride it out until I came down. Thank God those days are over for me! I have been clean ten years, 4 months, 3 weeks, five days but who's counting?


Signature for finalists in 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2019 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960328-June-7-2019