*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960390-Some-Notes-on-Whats-Going-On
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#960390 added June 8, 2019 at 12:05pm
Restrictions: None
Some Notes on What's Going On
So, in yesterday's entry I didn't post a direct link to Friday's poll. I didn't think I needed to. I didn't have anything to say about it that wasn't said in the poll itself; and the ToC at the top of this page links to the most recent BoM-related items anyway. For instance, if you look at it now you'll see under "Current Polls" today's date (6/8) and a link to the current poll; you'll also see under "The Latest" the date and a link to the latest chapter in "Student Bodies."

But participation was down in Friday's vote, which I put down to a lack of enthusiasm. But I also got inquiries asking which choice won on Thursday—a question that could have been answered just by looking at Friday's poll. So ... I guess at least some people didn't know where to find the poll, because they didn't know that the ToC had a link to it?

I'll try to do better about including a link to the current poll by posting it; but I'll also remind readers that the most recent poll and the most recent chapter can be found through the ToC above. (I'm usually pretty good about keeping it current.)

Anyway, those who found the poll yesterday voted to continue "Feminine Charm", so that's the topic of today's poll: "Invalid Item

Today also brings the last of the commissioned chapters for "Student Bodies": "Acquisitions Complete. I was tasked with getting David to take over the Westside cheerleader squad. He was successful; I hope I was entertaining.

Tomorrow it's back to BoM, to take up the storyline you voted for at the start of the month: "The End of One Road Will and Sydney are forming their Brotherhood of Baphomet, and they want to get back at some of Will's persecutors indirectly.

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960390-Some-Notes-on-Whats-Going-On