*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2670441-Acquisitions-Complete
by Seuzz
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1520912
An accident leaves a high school student with the power to possess other people.
This choice: Hang back for now  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

Acquisitions Complete

    by: Seuzz
Sunday dawns with eight members of the cheerleading squad under your control, and with a ninth girl positioned to take the squad's vacant spot. Only the squad captain, Chelsea Cooper, remains outside your grasp.

But on Sunday you make no moves on her. Some things just shouldn't be rushed.

Sunday morning for the Garners means church. Marc-you, scrubbed and shaved and dressed up in itchy wool pants, leads the little kids through Sunday School lessons; Eva-you and Jessica-you suffer through their own Sunday School classes before the whole family gathers for the main service. Afterwards, at home, you change your bodies into more comfortable clothes after lunch and send them out for innocent fun. Marc-you meets Hannah and his soccer buddies Marcos Rivera and Austin Dougherty at the municipal athletic fields for some running and ball-kicking and cheerful trash talk. Eva-you and Jessica-you meet up with Cindy-you, Lin-you, and Jenny Ashton for a movie. In the dark, surrounding Jenny—a tomboy with long, silky brown hair—you fantasize about slipping a bit of yourself into her box of Gummi worms and taking her during the movie; but self-control triumphs over temptation.

Sydney-you drives over to Catherine Muskov's place, where there's always a low-boil party going on, to talk with Catherine and the other girls about the cheerleader squad, and how full of drama it is, and how it would be smarter to stay far away from it; but also how you got three separate invitations from members to tryout for Michelle's old spot, and how very tempting it is to see if you can join it and maybe make a go of fixing it. Catherine is skeptical that anything can be done, but Reagan Hackett tells you to go for it; and by the time Sydney-you is ready to leave, you haven't announced that you'll try out, but you've made sure that no one will be surprised that Sydney has changed her mind about it.

Kendra-you spends the afternoon trying to get out to see Chelsea, but Chelsea keeps putting you off. Not until Chelsea says, Gordon says to stop texting, do you understand why Chelsea doesn't want to see you. It also explains why Steve Patterson, who usually loves to stick his cock up Kendra, puts you off as well—Chelsea and Gordon must be doing it in the gym loft, which is Steve's own preferred fuck venue.

Gloria-you spends the day helping your mother clean house and bathe and tend to your grandmother. That body you keep on autopilot, trying not to pay too much attention to what is going on around it and letting the girl's own instincts carry her through without much guidance from your own intelligence.

Maria-you does everyone's homework, adopting their handwriting when necessary. It was amusing to discover that the easily distracted airhead is actually taking AP classes, and drifts dreamily along because she's thinking about stuff she's read in Scientific American and other surprisingly intellectual places, so it's actually appropriate that her hands should be the one doing everyone's schoolwork.

Yumi-you goes over to see her cousins.

* * * * *

Dana is seriously distracted, though not by the internet, her cell phone, or any of the usual electronic crapola. She's distracted because she doesn't want to talk to you about ... you.

"I don't know what's going on, Yumi," she says. She's stretched out on her bed, and she bounces her ass up and down while staring at the ceiling. "No one knows what's going on."

"I'm sure the people at Fort Suffolk know what the hell is going on," Yumi-you retorts.

"Well, I don't know anyone at Fort Suffolk, so it's not like it does me a lot of good what they know! Why do even care?"

"I care I because you care. Don't you? Wasn't David—? Was that his name? David?" you correct yourself. "Wasn't he your friend?"

"Yes," she snaps impatiently. "But it's not doing me a lot of good worrying about him."

"You mean you're not worried?"

Dana throws herself over on her stomach and rolls her eyes.

"I don't know," she groans. "If he was just, you know, missing, then I guess I'd be worried. But—" She suddenly sniffles. "There doesn't seem a lot of hope that he's just missing."

"But have they told you, have they told anyone, that he's, you know—?"

"You mean, like, have they told his parents? I don't know."

"Haven't you asked them?"

"Jeez, Yumi!" She glares at you. "You want me to barge over there and ask them if they know if David's—?"

She sniffles again and dabs at her eyes with the back of her hand.

You pull her into your arms. She is soft and yielding and silky smooth, but you keep the hug sisterly (or cousinly) as you squeeze her comfortingly.

"I don't mean to be pushy," you assure her. "I know you don't want to be pushy either. It's just— Well, if you don't want to be pushy, it's like someone else should be pushy for you. And I'm good at being pushy."

"If you want to push someone, you should go push— No, never mind."

"What were you going to say?"

"Nothing. Forget it. Only I was going to say you should push at David's friend Caleb, except you don't know him."

"Does he know anything?"

"Well, he was out there last Friday, when it happened. He's in even rottener shape than me."

"If you could get him to come over—"

"I'm not going to do that, Yumi. I told you, he's in rotten shape. He might even be in trouble. Some military guys were out to talk to him."

That sounds to you like a perfect reason for you and her to see and talk to Caleb—he sounds like he needs support—but she is adamantly opposed, and the afternoon peters out into silence as each of you eventually retreats into her cell phone.

* * * * *

Monday morning. All your girls—Eva and Jessica Garner, Yumi Saito, Lin Pol, Cindy Vredenburg, Kendra Saunders, Gloria Rea, Maria Vasquez, and even Sydney McGlynn—are at school early and positioned in the changing room, slowly peeling themselves out of their street clothes. Some are down to the bras and panties, others are only just out of their shirts, when there's the sound of flapping tennis shoes in the entryway, and a frowning Chelsea Cooper charges in. You turn nine heads and lift eighteen eyes to stare at her.

She only gives you—all nine of you—a quick glance as she flounces over to her locker, then stops cold to do a double-take at you all. Her expression clouds. "Jeez, do I have something on my face?" she snorts.

You don't move, not at first. When you do, it's in unison, unbending all your girls until they are all standing and turned toward Chelsea.

You were kind of hoping that would freak her out, but she only glares back. "What?"

So you advance on her, slowly, step by step. That at least causes her to hunch a little. And as you close up around her, she takes a step back herself. "What?" she repeats, sounding more exasperated now.

"We've been waiting for you, Chelsea," you say in unison with nine throats.

That gets her to pale a little, and she murmurs, "Oh my God." But she sounds more disgusted—though impressed—than frightened.

"We want you to join us, Chelsea," Eva-you says.

"The cheerleader squad," Jessica-you clarifies.

"The real cheerleader squad," Kendra-you says in a singsong.

At those words, Chelsea finally does begin to look a little scared. She steps back again, and bumps her shoulder blades against the lockers.

"We've been holding secret tryouts," Lin-you says.

"Deciding who would get to join and who wouldn't," Cindy-you says.

"Michelle didn't make the cut," Gloria-you says.

"So we got rid of her," Maria-you says.

"We liked Sydney, though," Sydney-you says. "So here she is."

You're pressing against her now, firm tits pushing at Chelsea from the front and the sides. It's Cindy-you, Maria-you, and Lin-you pressing right up against her.

But even now she plainly doesn't know what to think. Though she flinches, she only mutters, "What are you guys being all creepy for?"

"You think we're creepy, Chelsea?" you say in unison. "Let's change your mind."

With six hands you seize her and fall on her. She writhes and gasps, but you pull her to the ground and hold her there. But she freezes when Cindy-you opens her mouth and lets a worm unfurl over her tongue. Maybe it's not the worm that frightens her, though, as much as it's the way Cindy-you rolls your eyes back until only the whites show. You practiced it all last night for just this moment.

With a plop, the worm falls onto Chelsea's cheek. She shakes her head violently, but you cling to her face, and slide up over her lip and up a nostril.

Now she tries to scream. You muffle her. Then she throbs and shakes and shivers and goes still.

You get up off her.

When you feel her flesh warming around you, you sit her up, then stand, then turn to her locker.

For a moment you're stymied because you don't know the combination. Then Kendra-you stretches over to twirl the dial and lift the latch.

Chelsea-you ignores her, and pulls out a uniform to change into.

* * * * *

"What are you being so cold for?" Gordon asks later that morning. He has to bend almost double to kiss the back of Chelsea-you's neck.

"I'm just distracted," Chelsea-you replies. "Thinking about how to replace Michelle."

Actually, you're trying to hide the fact that you haven't got her memories yet. Also, you're trying to figure out what comes next, now that you've reached your immediate goal of possessing the Westside cheerleader squad.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1520912-Student-Bodies/cid/2670441-Acquisitions-Complete