*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960448-The-End-of-a-Poll-the-Start-of-a-Story
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#960448 added June 9, 2019 at 12:53pm
Restrictions: None
The End of a Poll, the Start of a Story
Today finally brings the final poll in the second sequence: "Invalid Item. Will has a choice of four popular girls he can impersonate: Catherine Muskov, Andrea Varnsworth, Jelena Petrovic, and Amanda Ferguson. You can vote in the Free Poll, and you can also vote with GPs. (Links to the chapters for GP votes are in the Free Poll.)

Meanwhile, it's back to Book of Masks with "Even a Football Player Has Weak Spots [public] + "Even a Football Player Has Weak Spots [interactive]. Will and Sydney are planning to replace some of their classmates with duplicates who will then form a cult under their control. Will wants a dividend: at least some of the duplicates should be people who can get back at the people who are now persecuting him. He's decide that Blake O'Brien, a football player with a ferocious crush on Sydney should be the first victim. But that doesn't mean that Blake himself has to be replaced ...

© Copyright 2019 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960448-The-End-of-a-Poll-the-Start-of-a-Story