*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960491-Green-Spring
Rated: 13+ · Book · Nature · #1439094
Look around. Let Nature nurture your Soul. I record images I sense and share them here.
#960491 added June 9, 2019 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
Green Spring
Green Spring
9 June 2019


It was cold. Only 5º and a threat of snow in the mountains. Chill. Damp. Green.

Everything is green right now. The last trees have leafed out and the grasses have yet to totally go to seed.

Some of the birds have fledged. Saw a starling. Sparrows and robins too, here in the city by the river. A couple orange butterflies flitted.

This week will warm up to 30º. Hopefully the radiator came on for the last time two nights ago. It will still be cool in the morning.

The last late lilacs are blooming along with the black irises. The dandelions and elms have gone to seed and the clover blooms in mown lawns.

Along the paths the sprinklers were on. The canals run full. The moon in the east is half-full.

Thorns of pink roses, pansies in the shade, indigo lupines and flax. Montana is colorful in the late Spring.
914


© Copyright 2019 KÃ¥re Enga in Udon Thani (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KÃ¥re Enga in Udon Thani has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960491-Green-Spring