*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960636-Blessings
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#960636 added June 11, 2019 at 4:21pm
Restrictions: None
Blessings
Celebrating this Sunday with my husband, not only Father's day but our 30th wedding anniversary. I could not have chosen a better friend to ride with me on this roller coaster. He's the guy that tightens my seat belt to keep me safe, holds my barf bucket, listens to my shrieks of random fear, places his arm around me lovingly, tolerates the spittle that flies out of my mouth on the wild curves,withstands the pain as I bounce boisterously against him on the sharp turns, and still manages to hold my hand. He allows me to take a moment to breathe on the high scary hills without grief. Laughter and love have been our constant companions through our time on the rails Proudly, he in his faith and strength,long ago committed to being my partner for the journey. We added some side cars along the way to enrich the experience and mountain view, which served to bring more thrill, drama, and intensity to our roller coaster. There were certainly times that I worried that our car didn't have the needed "oomph" to make it up the hill, but together we pushed it to the top. Always, he has been willing to enjoy the fast and furious ride by my side. So I say thank you,John,not only for being my wonderful husband but fantastic father and seatmate. And I thank God everyday for sending you to me in the form of a fantastic blessing so many years ago.

© Copyright 2019 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/960636-Blessings