*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963067-Knowledge-of-God-To-The-Bab
Rated: ASR · Book · Religious · #2112404
Celebrating the two hundredth Anniversaries of The Birth of Baha'u'llah and The Bab
#963067 added July 29, 2019 at 9:51pm
Restrictions: None
Knowledge of God: To The Bab
Knowledge of God:
To The Bab

"Thou hast asked concerning the fundamentals of religion and its ordinances: Know thou that first and foremost in religion is the knowledge of God. This attaineth its consummation in the recognition of His divine unity, which in turn reacheth its fulfillment in acclaiming that His hallowed and exalted Sanctuary, the Seat of His transcendent majesty, is sanctified from all attributes. And know thou that in this world of being the knowledge of God can never be attained save through the knowledge of Him Who is the Dayspring of divine Reality."
The Bab1

God is a mystery,
an Unknowable Essence humanity can't see.

God is made known through revelation,
the knowledge of His Manifestation,
who is the Dayspring of spiritual reality.

Divine knowledge and wisdom is the Holy Spirit's gift
to the one who revels the Creator to humanity.


Poet's Note:



Footnotes
1  Selections From the Writings of the Bab, 4. Excerpts from the Dalá’il-i-Sab‘ih (The Seven Proofs), "Thou hast asked concerning the fundamentals...".

© Copyright 2019 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963067-Knowledge-of-God-To-The-Bab