*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963826-Gotta-get-back-to-WdC-and-writing
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#963826 added August 6, 2019 at 8:37pm
Restrictions: None
Gotta get back to WdC and writing.
Wow, it’s been so long! Hello WdC! I’ve been preoccupied with Wealthy Affiliate – to preoccupied. Once again I have run into another technical issue. This time it’s been with Google Analytics. My clicks are not registering on the platform as indicated on the Amazon Associates home page. I posted on a YouTube video my issue. The most recent reply was three hours ago when I asked my question. So I should get a prompt answer.
I did say that if I could not a straight answer, that I be referred to some place that will conclusively help my problem. According to Amazon, I have had five clicks on one day. But nothing registers on GA. It’s quite a mystery. lol.
A very significant ordeal just ended last night. Our family friend and her daughter just let for Pahrump. They’ve been living here for three weeks. It was time for them to leave. But let me start from the beginning; the two mentioned individuals, were held at gun point and had their car was jacked with important items in it. It occurred at about 3 AM in the morning. Anyway, we went through this whole thing about acquiring her medications and took that long. At one point we had her admitted to a hospital for about four days. When she was released, she was brought to our house with an oxygen tank.
I failed to mention the reason for her hospitalization. Her asthma was very severe.
Nevertheless, my mom was really witnessing to her and her daughter. The mom made dinner for us all a few times. She made matzo ball soup. It’s an acquired taste for sure. lol. I felt like I was eating soggy bread. She made two other dishes that were good; one was pesto pasta and the other was this meat and cheese filled crescent rolls. It was delicious!
To get back to the initial ordeal, the mom is always nagging her daughter. I don’t know what her mom would do without her daughter. Someday she may leave her mom. That would devastate her.
I will say that it is a relief to have them gone. Don’t get me wrong, it was joy to have them. But we needed a breather.
He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91: 1.
The Lord will give strength to his people. He blesses his people with peace. Psalm 29:1

I’ve been trying to memorize specific verses from Romans - chapter 12 I think.
I need to get on the daily regimen of going to the gym in the morning and then doing WA for six hours. After that I will do writing stuff.
Oh and I may be a getting a job at Hobby Lobby. It is an arts and craft store close to my house. They’re accepting applications now. We prayed for it last night at the meeting.
Well, that’s it for now. I’m tired. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/963826-Gotta-get-back-to-WdC-and-writing