*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961711-Reading-and-writingjust-a-bit
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#961711 added June 28, 2019 at 8:25pm
Restrictions: None
Reading and writing...just a bit.
It’s been so long! Twelve days! I wrote for an hour. And I memorized a new verse.

The Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not pray as we ought. But the Spirit makes intersession for us with groaning that cannot be uttered. He that searches the heart knows the mind of the Spirit, because he makes intersession for the saints according to the will of God.

I’ve been too distracted by WA. It’s like a real job. It requires long hours of time. I’ve been trying to so WA in the early morning then do WdC stuff and writing. I read for just over an hour as well. I got through three short chapters. I left off reading on a cliff chapter called “Intruders.” Nothing very important has happened in those three chapters. The name “Intruders” sounds promising.
So, I made a Facebook page. When I was creating it, I got two options: personal or business. As I will be marketing the book, I figured it was for a business. Then I got this message that said only an official representatives may use it commercially. In order to figure this out, I tried many sites like chatrooms or relevant business phone numbers. Eventually, I posted a question on WdC tech-support. I was told it was off topic and was instructed to go to Facebook support. It did not help.
Then a fellow WdC member commented on my post. She said there is such a thing called an author page. I got back to her asking if I should delete my regular page and make an author page. I’m still waiting for her response.
The weeks have been well. Chad doesn’t call as much as he used to. We talked for about forty minutes earlier. He was going to his mom’s house. Some drunken lady tried to take his phone out of his hands. Chad had a knife on him and he took it out. He’s told me of similar situations. LOL. He once told me about this ugly hooker who was chasing him trying to pick up on him. I’m sure it freaked him out like crazy.
Man is it hot! I planned to beat the heat and get up early to go to the gym. I flaked out. I also flaked out on Vacation Bible School. I signed up to go Monday through Wednesday but I did not show up. I hope no one will think ill of me. It was a good chance to serve the Lord. And I missed out.
What else shall I speak of? I’ve decided to forego N-N-Out. It’s way too crazy and stressful. Pretty much all fast food joints are like that. But N-N-Out is the worst I’d say. We’ve prayed for a job. God wants me to be productive. Until I do get a bona-fide job, Wealthy Affiliate is my job.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/961711-Reading-and-writingjust-a-bit