*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964489-Hobby-Lobby
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#964489 added August 20, 2019 at 6:58pm
Restrictions: None
Hobby Lobby
What a day. I missed the gym yet again. I did go with my mom to bring some items back to Target. My mom felt like getting Mexican food. But the place we were going to ended up being an old joint connected to a mini-mart. Before we ever tried Greek Delights, we first came to the taco shop and we walked in and we were not impressed. That was the first time we went to Greek Delights. It’s good we stumbled onto it; their food is delicious!
I dropped off my application to Hobby Lobby at North Rainbow Blvd – the closer one. I spoke to a manager who was very friendly. She basically said a stocker was more or less a janitor. It’s either that or being a checker. I don’t know if I’m ready for that. The manager was a nice lady. I feel more likely that I will get a job at the N. Rainbow.
An agent from Christian Faith publishing called me again. It was the same dude who I first talked to when I was asking about CF publishing in the first place. I went to a site or more and found that the self-publishing has low ratings compared to other secular companies. What a shame. )=
I’m still stuck in a rut with my book publishing process specifically with promoting on social media. Hopefully I’ll just be able to YouTube it. lol. I deleted my Facebook page because there is another recourse on FB called an author page. The integral part of the whole job lay with the book web site. But I don’t think I can juggle a job, Wealthy Affiliate, book promoting and WDC at the same time. I’m thinking of dumping my WA gig. I need to pray about it first about that though.
Jim has been gone a long time. He went in to work at 6 AM. It is now about 3:40 PM. That’s over eight hours. I wonder what he is doing.
I hit the PS4 for about fifteen minutes today. It was either that or going with my mom. I chose the latter. My mom picked more tops when she was at Target. It took a while for her to try them on.
Likewise, ye younger submit to the elder. Let everyone submit to each other. Be clothed with humility. For God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. 1 Peter 5:5
Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake. Whether, to the king as supreme, or to governors unto them sent my Him for the punishment of evil doers and to prove those who do well.
I forget the verse.
Jim just got home. He and my mom will be going to the prayer meeting at the other church. Jim must be tired.
Well that is it for now. Goodbye.



© Copyright 2019 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964489-Hobby-Lobby